Our client – an innovative international pharmaceutical company, which manufactures and represents the highest quality food supplements and medical products, is currently looking for a Field Force Manager to join the team in Vilnius.
Your main responsibilities:
· Coordinate, lead and train the team of Medical Representatives.
· Supervise the work according to the field requirements.
· Build and develop relationships with key opinion leaders.
· Monitor performance of the team.
· Sales planning and analysis.
· Prepare reports on activities.
We expect you to have:
· 2 years of experience in managing medical representatives‘ team or in pharmaceutical company.
· University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy.
· Experience in team management and training.
· Fluency in English language (spoken and written).
· Driving licence.
· Responsible, independent and result-oriented personality with ‘can do’ attitude, initiative and ideas how to develop field activities.
· Excellent team leading and motivational skills.
For the best candidate the company offers:
· Interesting and dynamic work in a growing pharmaceutical company.
· Opportunity to strengthen leadership and management skills while working with a young and friendly team.
· Motivational bonuses.
· Professional growth opportunities and training.
· All tools required for work, fuel compensation.
· New office and positive work environment.
· Additional benefits.