We are looking to hire an experienced Medical Sales Representative to help us keep growing.
• Present product information and organize different promotional activities with medical specialists, hospitals, pharmacy clients etc.
• Assess doctor’s needs and present suitable promoted products
• Communicate with and persuade targeted doctors to recommend our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
• Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
• Keep detailed records of all contacts
• Knowledge in performing cases with doctors.
• Work with sales and marketing team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
• Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
• Participation in tenders
· Experience as a medical representative or similar role in LT preferable
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent teamwork and networking skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to travel frequently inside LT
· Driving license
· Knowledge of English or Russian
Employment Type: Full Time
Also this position will have car.