Fresenius Kabi Baltics is looking for a Product Manager – Clinical Nutrition to join the team. The Product Manager represents Fresenius Kabi and is responsible for both, the short and long-term development of the clinical nutrition product portfolio. The target audience includes healthcare professionals (HCPs) such as ICU doctors, anesthesiologists, surgeons, and oncologists working in defined hospitals, as well as hospital management and heads of hospital pharmacies, and professional associations.
You will be responsible to:
- Prepare and coordinate the implementation of annual brand plans;
- Ensure successful launch of new products;
- Maintain regular communication and cooperation with HCPs, and effectively manage key opinion leaders;
- Organize events and training programs for HCPs, patients and company employees;
- Create, adapt, and prepare educational and promotional material;
- In cooperation with professional associations, initiate updates of treatment recommendations.
We expect from you:
- University degree in marketing or life sciences such as pharmacy, medicine, chemistry or other;
- Successful experience in product management, the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare institution;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, and effectively present information related to the product group;
- Desire to advance patient care.
- Positive and dynamic work atmosphere;
- Working space in the office located in Vilnius city center;
- A hands-on experience with exposure to a global organization, along with mentorship from a knowledgeable and dynamic team;
- An opportunity to play a key role in projects and initiatives that drive the organization's development;
- Competitive remuneration package based on your expertise;
- Opportunity for personal growth and development.
Sounds like you? Apply today! And get a chance to experience a snapshot of life and work in an international corporation.