Fresenius Kabi Baltics is looking for a Product Manager. The Product Manager
represents Fresenius Kabi and is responsible for both, the short and long-term
development of the product portfolio.
You will be responsible to:
• Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends and
• Prepare and coordinate the implementation of annual brand plans;
• Ensure successful launch of new products;
• Maintain regular communication and cooperation with customers;
• Organize events and training programs for customers, patients and company employees;
• Create, adapt, and prepare educational and promotional material.
We expect from you:
• University degree in marketing or life sciences;
• Successful experience in product portfolio management or marketing project management;
• Strategic thinking with a data-driven and customer-centric approach to decision-making;
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative and dynamic work environment;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Ability to analyze, synthesize, and effectively present information related to the product
• Desire to advance patient care.
• Positive and dynamic work atmosphere;
• Working space in the office located in Vilnius city center;
• A hands-on experience with exposure to a global organization, along with mentorship from
a knowledgeable and dynamic team;
• An opportunity to play a key role in projects and initiatives that drive the organization's
• Competitive remuneration package based on your expertise;
• Opportunity for personal growth and development.
Sounds like you? Apply today! And get a chance to experience a snapshot of life and work in an international corporation. Submit your CV to email@example.com (Subject: Product Manager).