Manpower client Ewopharma is a pharmaceutical distribution and marketing company that represents pharmaceutical and biotechnology partner companies as their commercialisation partner of choice in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) and Switzerland. They value respect, open-mindedness, transparency, and entrepreneurship and these values are a part of Ewopharma’s culture. Fostering the “nothing is impossible” attitude has gotten their team to where Ewopharma is today and with a wish to grow further in the future their Lithuanian team is looking for a Medical Representative.
Apply and be part of a passionate and dynamic team!
More information here: https://www.ewopharma.lt/musu-asortimentas/
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Driving new sales in Lithuania and ensuring targeted sales volumes in accordance with strategies and objectives that are set beforehand.
- Organising appointments and visiting healthcare professionals to promote Ewopharma’s products and raise their demand to create long-term partnerships and to grow together with partners for mutual benefit.
- Analysing country sales performance, preparing reports, and presenting the information during team meetings to ensure high-quality, reliable performance with excellent quality.
- Carrying out tasks related to pharmacovigilance responsibilities to ensure high standards of excellence in full compliance with internal and external rules and regulations.
We invite you to join our team if you:
- Have obtained a degree in healthcare, biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmacology or any other equivalent field.
- Have at least 1 year of previous sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Are a natural communicator and can use both Lithuanian and English languages proficiently.
- Are able to work with such tools as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook efficiently.
- Possess a driving license.
Joining Ewopharma’s team in Lithuania comes with additional benefits:
- A competitive bonus system based on performance to show you that your work is valued by the company and your results matter.
- As a way for the company to care for their employees – an additional health insurance is offered.
- The whole team participates in trainings to grow together individually and as a team.
- It is possible to experience the company’s supportive, friendly, and international environment by joining team buildings.
- And of course, a company car and all other required working tools will be provided.